Kevin Shaner's 89 Step Home Buyer's Program!
Miss Just One Step And You Could Cost Yourself Thousands Of Lost Dollars And Years Of Mental Anguish!
It's easy to see why buying a home is often an emotionally charged, potentially overwheliming process. Helping people throught that process remains the single goal of all the services that we provide. That’s why a considerable amount of time and effort has been devoted to staying in touch with the needs and concerns of all our clients and potential customers.
Naturally, a great deal has been learned from the families that have been helped to move over the years. They have told us about their dreams and fears, their joys and frustrations, their impressions of the positives and negatives of our business.
As a result, we take the home buying process as seriously as our clients and prospective clients do. Therefore we offer nothing but the highest quality of services to our clients... GUARANTEED! When you decide to purchase a new home, make sure you hire someone you can trust, and someone who wants to earn your business. Buying a home is one of the most important purchases you will make so be sure you have the right agent who can provide you with the experience and the service that you deserve.
The following is a list of many of the services that we regularly provide to help our clients feel comfortable and informed through out the process of finding and purchasing their home. Don't hesitate contacting us to take advantage of the most thorough home buying program in the Pittsburgh Real Estate Market.
Kevin Shaner's 89 Step Home Buyers Program!
- Explain The Benefits Of A Buyer-Broker Agreement!
- Determine The Approimate Price Range For Which Buyers Can Qualify!
- Describe The Services Lenders And Loan Officers Can Perform!
- Provide Ideas For Alternate Methods Of Finance Or Purchase!
- Explain The Use And Benefit Of A Lender Pre-Approval Letter!
- Provide A List Of Several Reputable Lenders!
- Review Your Financial & Personal Plans As They Relate To Real Estate!
- Make Sure You Are Buying A Home That Meets Your Needs!
- Provide You With An "Agency Disclosure Statement" That Describes How You're Being Represented!
- Assist In Developing A Prioritized List Of Home Selection Criteria!
- Keep Track Of Those Criteria When Analyzing Various Properties!
- Explain Some Of The Drawbacks Of Real Estate Ownership!
- Help To Determine The Most Advantageous Time To Close Your Transaction!
- Provide A Sample Copy Of The Purchase Agreement For You To Review!
- Provide A List Of Appropriate Neighborhoods In Your Price Range!
- Provide Information On Local Schools And Communities!
- Provide Locations And Characteristics Of Shopping Areas!
- Provide Information About Local And Regional Transportation Systems!
- Share Information About Available Recreation Facilities!
- Explain Sport Facilities And Programs That Exist Locally!
- Provide Information On Various Churches And Religious Institutions!
- Give Facts And Resources On Any Negative Aspect Of The Local Area!
- Explain How The Realtor Multiple Listing Service (MLS) Works!
- Search The MLS For Appropriate Properties!
- Point Out Which Local Newspapers May Contain Ads On Appropriate Homes!
Whether you are planning to buy your first home or sell your existing home, contact us today!
We'd love to hear from you!